Our Chiropractic Treatments
The scores of testimonials we've received is proof Dr David Liew's chiropractic treatment is effective.
Chiropractic treatments at Dr David Liew’s Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic can fix a multitude of painful medical conditions – from head to foot, literally.
Our chiropractic treatment centre utilises a range of chiropractic treatment techniques to provide a natural, drug-free solution to counter acute and chronic issues that can significantly damage quality of life.
Our non-invasive, holistic chiropractic therapy has earned Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic an impressive reputation among the Singapore community for long-lasting pain relief.
Dr David Liew is a fully-qualified Doctor of Chiropractic and an acknowledged researcher and innovator in his field.
Dr Liew was recommended to me by a family friend. And I was told his kung-fu was very good.
True enough, I felt improvement every time I saw Dr Liew. And now, my ailments are all gone!
Types of chiropractic treatment
The different types of chiropractic treatment we offer can ease pain and correct the underlying problem in all areas of the body, including the back, neck, head, muscles, limbs, joints, and nerves.
A key benefit of our chiropractic treatment is that it heals the whole person, not just the body part that hurts, thereby promoting both physical and mental wellbeing – with no potentially addictive medications or invasive methods such as surgery.
The results-oriented philosophy of our chiropractic centre also ensures you get fast pain relief as we fix the root of the problem to prevent further complications.
Our chiropractic treatments are effective because they focus on the link between the spine and the central nervous system, which is responsible for pain triggers throughout the body.
Treatments provided by Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic help many people with a range of debilitating conditions to get their life back on track.
Our treatments include:
- Spinal adjustments to end back pain.
- Massage for muscle spasms.
- Therapies for tightness in the soft tissue that supports muscles.
Couldn't quite decide if chiropractic suits you?
Let us help address your concerns.
Back pain treatment
Back pain is a leading cause of disability, and the single most common cause of lower back pain is a pulled or torn ligament and/or muscle.
Our upper and lower back pain treatment typically entails spinal manipulation to fix strained muscles and ligaments, herniated discs, and muscle spasms.
CTS & other hand and wrist pain treatment
CTS occurs when the median nerve going into the hand from the neck becomes compressed. This and other wrist problems can be treated with:
- Trigger point therapy – manual compression and stretching of tight areas of muscle tissue.
- Manipulation of the muscles to improve flexibility and blood circulation.
Elbow pain treatment
Our chiropractic elbow pain treatment provides relief in cases like tennis elbow, without having to resort to steroids, which may actually damage tendons.
Our treatments for elbow discomfort include myofascial release – massage that eases pain and restores mobility of the joint.
Heel & other foot pain treatment
Our treatment of heel and other foot pains can resolve issues such as:
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Difficulty walking.
- Stiffness of the foot.
Dr David Liew can diagnose the underlying cause of your foot problem and use chiropractic adjustments to provide long-term relief in any part of your foot.
Hip/pelvic pain treatment
Our hip pain treatment uses a variety of chiropractic manipulation techniques to ease discomfort caused by many medical conditions, including:
- Swelling after injury or illness.
Chiropractic manipulation is also effective for hip pain caused by sciatica, which can also affect your back and legs.
Joint pain treatment
Every one of your hundreds of joints can be prone to painful issues, especially as you get older, but the most problematic areas are:
- Hip and lower back
By fixing spinal imbalance as well as treating the joints themselves, our joint pain treatment is highly effective in easing discomfort and restoring full mobility to joints.
Are you suffering from a pain?
Chiropractic may be just what you need to alleviate it.
Knee & other leg pain treatment
Besides illness or injury, knee pain – and other discomfort in the legs – can be caused by issues in the spine, so Dr David Liew will not only examine your knee but also assess other areas of your body.
Our treatment of knee and other leg pains includes myofascial release and trigger point therapy.
Migraine & other headache pain relief
It can be difficult to pinpoint the root cause of a headache but Dr David Liew is a skilled diagnostician, which makes his treatment of migraine and other headaches particularly effective.
Dr David Liew can typically relieve tension-based headaches – the most common type – with the direct thrust method of spinal manipulation.
Neck pain treatment
Levels of neck pain can vary from mild to agonising, and the cause often lies in damaged or misaligned cervical vertebrae.
Our neck pain treatment includes:
- Shockwave therapy with a probe that emits high-intensity sound waves to promote healing.
- Cervical spine manipulation with a high-velocity, low-amplitude thrust of the hand.
Sciatica & other nerve pain treatment
Without effective treatment, nerve problems like sciatica and a pinched nerve can lead to serious complications.
Our treatment of sciatica and other nerve pains fixes misalignment of hard and soft tissue to ease pressure on the nerve, and often involves correcting a herniated disc or muscle strain.
Spinal traction – painless spinal decompression therapy – is a particularly effective treatment for sciatica.
Our scoliosis treatment for back pain addresses the problem of irregular sideways curvature of the spine.
Dr Liew does this by using chiropractic techniques such as:
- Activator method – applying a small spring-loaded instrument to the spine.
- Gentle spinal traction – to relax muscles and move the spine into a more central position.
Shoulder pain treatment
Dr David Liew’s shoulder pain treatment entails chiropractic adjustments to realign the joint and surrounding tissues. These procedures may involve:
- The drop-piece technique – assisting the chiropractic thrust while minimising the force needed.
- Trigger point therapy – finger-tip pressure to ease pain in muscles.
- Manual manipulation – applied to joints and muscle tissue to relieve ligament stiffness.
Slipped disc treatment
Like scoliosis chiropractic therapy, our slipped disc treatment can help to prevent serious complications as well as relieve discomfort.
A slipped disc in the back can be treated by flexing the spine and stretching muscles to expand spaces between vertebrae.
Cervical distraction can treat a slipped disc in the neck by easing pressure on nerves.
Accident & sports injury treatment
Dr David Liew’s treatment of pain brought about by an accident or sports injury can avoid complications like long-term mobility problems.
Soft tissue damage responds well to:
- Myofascial release – to improve blood flow and ease tightened muscles.
- Active release technique – to relax muscle contraction and trigger points.
- Shockwave therapy – to stimulate the body’s anti-inflammatory response.
Why our patients choose us
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic provides effective pain relief and quality care across the entire range of chiropractic treatments, benefiting patients of all ages for over 20 years.
Reasons people come to our clinic include:
- Outstanding results and affordability – Dr David Liew will never push you into unnecessary treatment, and he utilises the most effective chiropractic techniques to provide pain relief as quickly as possible, avoiding extra expense for the patient.
- Qualifications – Dr David Liew has a Doctorate of Chiropractic from a top US health sciences establishment.
- The personal touch – Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic is a family-friendly chiropractic clinic, and your treatment plan will be tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- Expert advice – Dr David Liew is happy to give you the benefit of his training and experience as a holistic chiro practitioner by offering advice on general health, including nutrition and exercise.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#11-84 The Central
(Lunch: 12 nn – 2 pm)
Wed: 8.30 am – 12 nn (Closed every 2nd & 4th Wed of the month; may change without prior notice)
Sat: 8.30 am – 1 pm
Sun: 8.30 am – 11.30 am
Closed during public holidays
Let us know how we can be of help
You may either give us a call or send us a filled-in form.