Our Chiropractic Services Fees
The scores of testimonials we've received is proof Dr David Liew's chiropractic treatment is effective.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic strives to make quality chiropractic services accessible to the masses in several ways – without sacrificing quality of care. They are:
- Ensuring operational and overhead costs are as low as possible. Our chiropractic clinic is deliberately kept small so we can offer personalised treatment to each of our patients. This also minimises our overheads and operational costs – a key factor in how we keep our chiropractor fees affordable.
- Reducing treatment time. We achieve this by always applying the most effective, individualised treatment plan for fast pain relief and a speedy recovery. We’ll also reduce the overall number of sessions you’ll need by introducing chiropractic maintenance care during an earlier stage of your therapy.
- Telling you if chiropractic care is not suitable in your case. If we believe we can’t help you, we’ll immediately refer you to another form of healthcare provider. This will save you both time and money.
- No hidden extras. If it turns out that an extra treatment method is necessary during your chiropractic session, there’ll be no additional charge in most cases.
- No pressure. We’ll never advise a patient to agree to a multi-visit package unless it’ll save you money.
- Free advice. As a value-added service, we’ll advise you on lifestyle matters such as exercise and nutrition to help you stay healthy in the future.
- No unnecessary X-rays. Most chiropractic patients don’t need X-rays, but some chiropractors take them as routine. Dr David Liew can determine whether a bone is broken and needs an X-ray. This also benefits the patient by no unnecessary exposure to radiation.
I was recommended to see Dr Liew by my friends.
Dr Liew’s treatments are effective because I sense improvement after every session.
My lifestyle has improved under Dr Liew.
Our treatment fees
Initial consultation only
$60 – 100
Initial consultation + treatment
Initial consultation + treatment
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars.
- Prices are correct as of 1 September 2022.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Valid for 2 years from the first time of use.
- An administration fee of $50 will be charged for cancellation.
- Transferability is not allowed.
Are you suffering from a pain?
Chiropractic may be just what you need to alleviate it.
Chiropractic care can provide you substantial savings on your medical expenses
Numerous studies have shown chiropractic can save patients money.
A 2-year research project of 85,000 subjects in the US concluded that chiropractic back pain therapy saved patients 40% when compared with treatment by a physician.
Other research found the following benefits of chiropractic care over conventional medicine:
- An 85% reduction in pharmaceutical costs.
- A 62% decrease in outpatient surgery.
- A 60% decrease in hospital admissions.
- A 59% reduction in hospital visits.
Many of our patients have chosen chiropractic treatment for pain management not just because it’s effective and non-invasive, this form of therapy helps them save a big chunk of their medical expenditure.
Further, chiropractic care doesn’t just address symptoms, it gets to the root of the problem. As such, the remedy is longer-lasting.
Why our patients choose us
After attaining his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from the highly-respected Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Minnesota in the US, pioneering Singapore chiropractor Dr David Liew founded Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic.
We treat patients of all ages from all walks of life.
Our holistic approach means that patients get the best drug-free, non-invasive therapy to relieve pain and restore them to optimum health – in both body and mind.
Dr David Liew has a wealth of experience in treating multiple ailments, from spinal, limb and joint problems, including arthritis, to nerve issues (such as sciatica) and headaches and migraine.
Our family-friendly chiropractic centre can also help women during pregnancy, and we’re experts in chiropractic massage therapy and orthotics for people with foot problems.
As an experienced diagnostician, Dr David Liew’s able to choose the most effective chiropractic techniques to ease your pain as fast as possible and enable you to resume a happy, healthy life.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#11-84 The Central
(Lunch: 12 nn – 2 pm)
Wed: 8.30 am – 12 nn (Closed every 2nd & 4th Wed of the month; may change without prior notice)
Sat: 8.30 am – 1 pm
Sun: 8.30 am – 11.30 am
Closed during public holidays
Let us know how we can be of help
You may either give us a call or send us a filled-in form.