What you can expect
Natural, drug- and surgery-free
Expert chiropractic and treatment plan and procedures that will restore your health the natural way
Effective chiropractic and treatment plan and procedures can relieve pain and restore health to allow you to get on with your life without discomfort. And you won’t have to worry about invasive procedures or the side effects of drugs – your chiropractic treatment plan will provide a completely natural solution to your problems.
Your first visit would last 20 to 40 minutes. And it entails:
- Paperwork. You’ll be asked to fill out forms to provide information about your symptoms and details of your medical history.
- Consultation. Your chiropractor will carry out a thorough assessment of your condition and your overall health. Some of the questions you may be asked might not seem relevant to you, but they’ll help to give your chiropractor an overall picture of your health.
- Examination. Your chiropractic examination may include general health tests to measure respiration, pulse, and blood pressure. Neurological and orthopaedic checks may also take place to assess muscle strength and tone, and the range of mobility of the affected area.
- X-ray. Our experienced chiropractor will be able to detect whether a fracture is present. X-ray would only be required if fracture is suspected.
- Diagnosis. Once your chiropractor has completed his diagnosis of your condition, he’ll tell you whether chiropractic procedures are appropriate in your case – if not, you may be referred to another healthcare provider.
- Treatment plan. If you’re a suitable candidate for chiropractic, our chiropractor will devise a personalised treatment plan aimed at restoring your wellbeing as soon as possible. He’ll also tell you how long your course of treatment is likely to take.
- Wellness programme. You’ll also get invaluable advice on any lifestyle changes you could make to improve your general health, including exercise, posture, and nutrition.
- Treatment. Most patients opt to commence their treatment session immediately following the consultation and diagnosis process.
Couldn't quite decide if chiropractic suits you?
Let us help address your concerns.
Your chiropractic procedures and treatment plan
Subsequent visits to your chiropractor will last 10 to 20 minutes. Chiropractic treatment comprises 3 phases: relief care, corrective care, and maintenance care.
If you’re in pain, your first stage of chiropractic treatment will be relief care to diminish your symptoms. Relief care typically involves spinal adjustment to reduce inflammation and restore joint function.
However, relief care provides only a temporary solution if the underlying issue is not fixed. In many cases, trauma to soft tissue needs to be healed and strengthened. These conditions frequently arise through poor posture or repetitive strain injury.
Corrective care takes longer than relief care because it needs to address the problems of tissue trauma and weak or overtight muscles. The length of corrective chiropractic care depends on:
- Your age and state of overall health
- Condition of your spinal column
- Severity of the problem
Besides spinal adjustments, corrective chiropractic care often entails soft tissue therapy and rehabilitative exercises.
Chiropractic maintenance care is the final phase of treatment that ensures the integrity of the spine is sustained. Everyday activities place the body under biochemical stress, so periodic assessments are necessary to monitor the condition of your spine and your general health.
Regular chiropractic adjustments will help to make sure you maintain your optimum level of health and functionality.
Are you suffering from a pain?
Chiropractic may be just what you need to alleviate it.
Our chiropractic clinic saves you money
Our chiropractic services can save you money through:
- Using the most effective methods to achieve faster pain relief and recovery, thus reducing treatment time.
- Telling you if chiropractic is not appropriate in your case.
- If an additional treatment method is introduced during a session, there’ll be no extra charge in most cases.
- By keeping our practice small, we minimise overheads and therefore the cost of chiropractic treatment.
- Giving you free advice on general health.
- We’ll never pressurise a patient to sign up to a multi-visit package unless it’ll save her money.
- Including treatment on your first visit after the consultation process.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic
Besides treatment cost savings, the results-oriented treatment philosophy of Dr Liew’s Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic in Singapore benefits patients by achieving a faster recovery time.
Dr Liew’s experience – 20 years as a Doctor of Chiropractic – enables him to introduce elements of maintenance care during the early stages of treatment, including advice on exercise, when appropriate. This reduces the overall number of treatment sessions.
A further advantage of our clinic is that we won’t take unnecessary X-rays. Many chiropractic patients don’t need X-rays but some chiropractors take them as standard, exposing the patient to radiation. Dr Liew can determine whether a bone is fractured and requires an X-ray.
Dr Liew’s chiropractic centre sees patients of all ages groups and from all walks of life. His approach as a holistic chiropractor ensure patients get the best drug-free, non-invasive remedy to relieve pain and restore them to optimum health.
The service of Dr Liew is personal and friendly.
He addressed my condition. And I know I had been treated properly because after every session with Dr Liew, I felt improvement.
I have been seeing Dr Liew for a few years now. A friend recommended me to visit him, and I will recommend my other friends to come here too when they have the need.
Let us know how we can be of help. You may either give us a call or send us a form.
Chiropractic Health and
Wellness Clinic Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#11-84 The Central
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 8.30am – 7pm
(Lunch: 12nn – 2pm)
Wed: 8.30am – 12nn
Sat: 8.30am – 1pm
Sun: 8.30am – 11.30am
Closed during public holidays