Our Chiropractic Treatment Plan
The scores of testimonials we've received is proof Dr David Liew's chiropractic treatment is effective.
The chiropractic treatment plan and procedures of Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic are developed by Dr David Liew so you won’t have to worry about invasive procedures or the side effects of drugs.
We aim to relieve you of pain and restore your health to allow you to get on with your life without discomfort.
The service of Dr Liew is personal and friendly.
He addressed my condition. And I know I had been treated properly because after every session with Dr Liew, I felt improvement.
I have been seeing Dr Liew for a few years now. A friend recommended me to visit him, and I will recommend my other friends to come here too when they have the need.
Your first visit to Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic
Your first visit would last 20 to 40 minutes. And it entails:
- Paperwork. You’ll be asked to fill out forms to provide information about your symptoms and details of your medical history.
- Consultation. Dr David Liew will carry out a thorough assessment of your condition and your overall health. Some of the questions you may be asked might not seem relevant to you, but they’ll help to give us an overall picture of your health.
- Examination. Your chiropractic examination may include general health tests to measure respiration, pulse, and blood pressure. Neurological and orthopaedic checks may also take place to assess muscle strength and tone, and the range of mobility of the affected area.
- X-ray. Dr David Liew will be able to detect whether a fracture is present. X-ray would only be required if fracture is suspected.
- Diagnosis. Once the diagnosis of your condition is completed, Dr David Liew will tell you whether chiropractic procedures are appropriate in your case – if not, you may be referred to another healthcare provider.
- Treatment plan. If you’re a suitable candidate for chiropractic, Dr David Liew will devise a personalised treatment plan aimed at restoring your wellbeing as soon as possible. He’ll also tell you how long your course of treatment is likely to take.
- Wellness programme. You’ll also get invaluable advice on any lifestyle changes you could make to improve your general health, including exercise, posture, and nutrition.
- Treatment. Most patients opt to commence their treatment session immediately following the consultation and diagnosis process.
Couldn't quite decide if chiropractic suits you?
Let us help address your concerns.
Your subsequent visits
Subsequent visits to Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic would last 10 to 20 minutes.
Generally, chiropractic treatment comprises 3 phases:
- Relief care
- Corrective care
- Maintenance care
If you’re in pain, your first stage of chiropractic treatment will be relief care to diminish your symptoms.
Relief care typically involves spinal adjustment to reduce inflammation and restore joint function.
However, relief care provides only a temporary solution if the underlying issue is not fixed.
In many cases, trauma to soft tissue needs to be healed and strengthened. These conditions frequently arise through poor posture or repetitive strain injury.
Corrective care takes longer than relief care because it needs to address the problems of tissue trauma and weak or overtight muscles.
The length of corrective chiropractic care depends on:
- Your age and state of overall health.
- Condition of your spinal column.
- Severity of the problem.
Besides spinal adjustments, corrective chiropractic care often entails soft tissue therapy and rehabilitative exercises.
Chiropractic maintenance care is the final phase of treatment that ensures the integrity of the spine is sustained.
Everyday activities place the body under biochemical stress, so periodic assessments are necessary to monitor the condition of your spine and your general health. Regular chiropractic adjustments will help to make sure you maintain your optimum level of health and functionality.
Are you suffering from a pain?
Chiropractic may be just what you need to alleviate it.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic saves you money
Our chiropractic services save you money through:
- Telling you if chiropractic is not appropriate in your case.
- Using the most effective methods to achieve faster pain relief and recovery, thus reducing treatment time.
- Including treatment on your first visit after the consultation process.
- Not making X-ray mandatory. Dr David Liew can determine, through touch, whether a bone is fractured and requires an X-ray.
- Exempting the extra charge required for additional treatment methods introduced during a session, in most cases.
- Introducing elements of maintenance care during treatment sessions, including advice on exercise, when appropriate, thereby reducing the overall number of visits.
- Keeping our practice small, we minimise overheads and therefore the cost of chiropractic services.
- Never pressurising a patient to sign up a multi-visit package unless it’ll save her money.
Why our patients choose us
Dr David Liew’s specialist chiropractic clinic sees patients of all ages groups and from all walks of life.
His approach as a holistic chiropractor ensure patients get the best drug-free, non-invasive remedy to relieve pain and restore them to optimum health.
Besides treatment cost savings, the results-oriented treatment philosophy of Dr David Liew’s Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic benefits patients by achieving a faster recovery time.
What’s more, with Dr David Liew’s experience – 20 years as a Doctor of Chiropractic – and as an advocate of natural healing, he’ll be able to give you free yet good advice on general health.
Chiropractic Health and Wellness Clinic Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#11-84 The Central
(Lunch: 12 nn – 2 pm)
Wed: 8.30 am – 12 nn (Closed every 2nd & 4th Wed of the month; may change without prior notice)
Sat: 8.30 am – 1 pm
Sun: 8.30 am – 11.30 am
Closed during public holidays
Let us know how we can be of help
You may either give us a call or send us a filled-in form.